The winning design may be used in a number of ways (T-shirt, brochure, flyer, etc.) for the 2019 Memphis Suzuki Institute.
Suzuki Students – ages 3 to 18.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
October 1, 2018
HOW TO ENTER
Submit your design (either created in any software program or a scanned artwork done with pen/paper) in JPEG, PDF, or GIF formats to email@example.com with your name, age, instrument, address, phone number and Suzuki teacher’s name.
- All designs must be original artwork (no clipart, photographs to which you do not own the copyright)
- All designs must include a Shinichi Suzuki quote (samples listed below)
- If using instruments in the design, include strings (violin, viola and/or cello), piano and recorder
The winner will receive a full tuition scholarship to the Suzuki Institute 2019 (value up to $500)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any submitted design becomes the property of the Memphis Suzuki Institute
- The Memphis Suzuki Institute reserves the right to make adjustments to any of the submitted designs
SHINICHI SUZUKI QUOTES
- “When love is deep, much can be accomplished.”
- “Music exists for the purpose of growing an admirable heart.”
- “Beautiful tone, beautiful heart.”
- “Knowledge is not skill. Knowledge plus 10,000 times is skill.”
- “Music is the language of the heart without words.”
- “Play with heart. Play with living soul.”
- “Talent Education, for the happiness of all children.”
- “The heart that feels music will feel people.”
- “Ability breeds ability.”
- “Children learn to smile from their parents.”